Thursday 23 January 2014

Posters for pennies





When I was decorating my sons' rooms, I kept looking online for posters that we could put in those wonderful, economical, large Ikea frames.  I found a lot of artwork that I loved; colourful, vibrant and perfect for either a boy or a girl. The trouble was that we had very little disposable income and even though some of the prints were very reasonably priced, we really needed to spend very little money on things that weren't necessities.  One day, I know I'm going to love being the owner of lots of original art and prints, however, until then. . .wrapping paper!  Have you ever noticed how beautiful it is?  Or am I the only weird one who refuses to buy the gorgeous stuff because I can't stand the thought of it being ripped to shreds in seconds?  And it can be very cheap.  Which means you can also switch it around and swap it whenever you like.  

I know there must be people out there who love wrapping paper as much as me and not for what it was actually intended.  Come on.  Announce yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment