Monday 20 January 2014

Cuckoo



Here is a felt picture I made a year or so ago for the daughter of a friend.  The clock is set to the time of her birth.  I found a photo on the internet of a cuckoo clock (Lark) and I thought it was so beautiful that I used it as the basis for my creation (which is felt sewn onto a canvas).  I am not sure who is behind Lark and their cuckoo clocks but they are inspirational works of art and I absolutely love them.  I get all my materials from paper-and-string (paper and string) where I find a lot more of my felt inspiration.  Sarah's was one of the first blogs I ever followed and her kits can now even be found in John Lewis.  I think my next project is going to be something for the boys however.  Look at this:
It just has to be done!


No comments:

Post a Comment