Here is what I had for lunch a few days ago:
It was absolutely delicious and very healthy, as you can see. It was totally worthy of this photo opportunity and blog post.
I also love the following things on a regular basis:
- spaghetti hoops on toasted bread which has had the mould cut out of it
- half eaten and left over fish fingers possibly smeared in tomato sauce off my son's plate
- half chewed semi melted penguin biscuit (same source as above)
- assortment of left overs from cling filmed bowls in the fridge
- free coffee from Waitrose, end of a French stick and two bags of Quavers
These things weren't worthy of a photo opportunity and are therefore not getting their own blog post.